- Users and their details
- Management lines
- Employment Contracts
- Performance managers and coordinators
- Time off balances
- Carry over days
Import files support .xlsx format and import templates are available to download. For a successful import, please mind data formatting from the downloaded templates.
To import the data in Mirro, you will need to access the Admin area module > Import data section. After deciding which details you would like to upload, you will need to download the template which should be filled-in with the information according to the header and the legend.
Import multiple performance managers and time-off approvers at once
Each user will have assigned a performance manager and a time-off approver. The performance manager will be the person responsible to guide the user throughout his performance journey, while the time-off approver will be the person which is going to approve or decline a time-off request of the user. The performance manager can be the same person with the time-off approver or they can be different persons.
To make it easy for you in Mirro you have the possibility to import these details in bulk. Mind data formatting and fill in all data about your peoples that you want Mirro to handle according to the following legend:
- The column Employee Identifier should be filled-in with the e-mail address of the user or the employee identifier (available in the position details of the user)
- The column Timeoff Approver Employee Identifier refers to the time-off approver email address that will be assigned for the user
- The column Performance Manager Employee Identifier refers to the performance manager email address that will be assigned for the user
- If only one of the two is completed, the same user will be saved for both roles: Timeoff Approver and Performance Manager
When the file is ready to be imported, you will need to access the Admin area module > Import Data section > Download the template for Import performance managers and coordinators > Fill-in the information > Save the information > Select the file to upload and access the option Import.
Once you accessed the import option, you will be redirected in the Import History section where you can track the progress of the import. In the same time, when the process will be finished, you will receive a notification to know that the process is finished.
When the details will be imported, you will be able to find them available for each person in part by accessing the user profile > Employment Data option and the Position details tab.